Soulard in St. Louis Jan. 6 - Mar. 4, 2014Use Metro and get to Mardi Gras the easy way
Saturday, Feb 18, 2012
The Corporate Village is the home of Rex’s Tent and Corporate Hospitality tents. Located on one of the most prime pieces of Mardi Gras real estate, the Lift For Life Academy parking lot, the Corporate Village offers great unobstructed viewing of the Grand Parade.
Corporate Hospitality Tents are a unique way for various corporate partners to entertain clients, employees, and other influential guests at the Grand Parade.
The tents feature:
- A 20’ X 20’ climate-controlled tent for fifty (50) guests
- Twenty (20) parking passes for admission to secured corporate village parking
- Shuttle service to and from the corporate village parking and the corporate village
- Beverage service from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. which includes Bud Light, Southern Comfort hurricanes, Pepsi products, water, and coffee
- An All-You-Can-Eat Cajun/Creole buffet by Syberg’s in your tent from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Restroom facilities with restricted access for the corporate village
- Beads, beads, and more beads
- Access to Rex’s Tent
- Bartender and busser
- Brown-Forman Cocktail bar and other upgrades available at additional charge
Rex’s Tent is a 60’ X 100’ climate controlled tent open from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. featuring:
- Live Music on the Fin Zone Main Stage one block away
- Beverage service which includes Bud family products, Southern Comfort hurricanes, and soft drinks
- Cajun/Creole Buffet by Syberg’s
Call (314) 771-5110 for more information.